Subject: Re: [amos-list] Anyone remember Mr Amos Club and Totally Amos?
From: Michael Drummond <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 05:30:22 -0400

From: Michael Drummond <[email-masked]>

Declan Gorman wrote:
> 
(snip)
> WinUAE is an
> Amiga emulator and it and numerous other emulators can be found at
> http://madjock.emulationworld.com/.  I have WinUAE running Amos Pro here in
> work and toy around with it whenever I get a spare half hour, I really did
> it to see if I could and it works perfectly.  Enjoy......
> 

Hi Declan and all. I went to the madjock link and it listed KickStart
as required file (Kick13.zip or Kick30.zip) I tried for the latter, but
after two days the link still seems dead. Aminet has no Kick30.zip, but
it does have a program to copy the Kick ROM to file. What did you use,
Declan?

Mike D.

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

Start a new ONElist list & you can WIN great prizes!
For details on ONElist�s NEW FRIENDS & FAMILY program, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html